Thursday, March 02, 2006

God

Guy just knocked on my door (This is not a knock knock joke btw).Hands me a colour sheet with fancy graphics about GOD."Its Free" , he said (the guy, that is, not God).I told him no thanks and said he was probably wasting his time.
Ok, he said.
He was American .The guy that is.
I'm not sure whether he came all the way from America and said hang on to love girl.I'm sorry I'll read that again. I'm not sure whether he came all the way from America to see me individually about God.That seems unlikely.He probably lives in Ireland and thinks we need more information about Yahweh.Like we don't have enough.
Maybe I should follow him and give him an article about atheism.Spread the word and all that.I probably won't track him to America though.That would be silly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home